So you have an issue with your account.
Or maybe you have a question regarding getting verified.
How can contact twitter?
You're in luck as I have just the answer.
In this short guide, I will go through the different methods of getting in contact with Twitter Support and speaking with them directly.
Please note though, it is unlikely that you will get a reply - simply due to the sheer volume of Twitter users.
How to Contact Twitter Support
Method 1 - Contact Twitter via Help Centre:
- Go to help.twitter.com
- Click the Contact Us button at the top
- Select the relevant option you need (as seen below)
- Follow the steps until you have reached the end of the process
It is important to note that, depending on the problem, they might not let you contact them using this method.
For example, if you are trying to contact Twitter in order to reset your password, the form will direct you to reset your password using their website.
Method 2 - Contact Twitter via Direct Email:
- Send an email to email@example.com
- Be sure to include all relevant information relating to your query
Method 3 - Contact Twitter via Message or DM:
This method is probably the fastest method of getting a reply or resolution.
- Go to their Twitter Support page
- You can tweet them and follow the account to get their attention
- They might ask you to DM them depending on the nature of your query
Method 4 - Contact Twitter via Phone:
You can call twitter via their corporate offices' telephone number.
The telephone number is 415-222-9670
This number was the one listed on their Google My Business profile, as below:
Method 5 - Contact Twitter CEO Jack via Email:
Just like with Amazon, you can contact Twitter's CEO Jack Dorsey directly via email.
It is unlikely to be him that actually replies, but you can expect that you will at least get your issue resolved.
Method 6 - Contact Twitter by Submitting a Ticket:
- Go to support.twitter.com/forms
- Select the most relevant option
- Follow the steps until completion
And that's it!
Six simple ways on how you can contact Twitter directly.
Most of the time just simply going to the Help Centre will get your issue resolved.
But in the rare event, you still need help and wish to speak with Twitter, you have 6 great methods at your fingertips.
Did I miss any methods out? Let me know down below!